Sunday, July 8, 2007

First!

Welcome.

A bit of explanation. For more than three years, I've maintained a journal called A traveler around the world of work. (I've changed the title a couple of times to reflect changes in my work status.) After mingling topics related to work, my two cents on various topics, the camp, and depression, I think that it's time to reorganize my posts into three general categories, each with their own blog location:

  • The original RoasterBoy blog includes topics related to work and other items of interest.
  • This blog includes topics and links primarily focused on depression. See the sidebar for an explanation of the title of this collection.
  • The View from the Cove blog will include topics related to our camp and life on the lake.
All of this will no doubt require more tinkering as we move along, so I ask for your patience. Please let me know, via comments in the blog or by email, how well you think that this is working.

Again, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Must be something in the air, or at least the blogosphere. I too started a second blog recently, although I haven't gotten past the first post. Don't know if I will share it at any point, but I felt that it needed to be separate from the original. :)